Legit Way to Earn Bitcoin
Learn about financial freedom in a fun and engaging way by playing RUST and earning real Bitcoin. Orange hosts a server in the popular game called Rust, where the premise is that you have woken up on an island and the only objective is to survive. Orange provides opportunities for people to earn Bitcoin by taking on challenging tasks and proving they have done work. We also encourage a culture of peer to peer commerce so that through trade everyone on the island can make progress. Finally, every month the island is wiped. This presents a new opportunity to start fresh and attempt to build a thriving community.
What is Orange?
Orange is a place for learning about Bitcoin in a fun and engaging way! Their objective is simple – they want to help people learn to survive and thrive with Bitcoin.
How to join the Orange server in Rust
Install Rust from Steam
To install Rust from Steam, follow these steps:
- Open Steam. If you don’t have Steam installed, you can download it from the Steam website
- Search for “Rust” at G2A or Steam.
- Purchase Rust to obtain a lifetime license. The purchase will grant you access to the game and future updates for free. There may be occasional sales so keep an eye out for a discount.
Search for Orange in the modded category
To find the Orange server in the modded category of Rust, perform the following steps:
- Launch Rust from the Steam library.
- In the game’s main menu, select “Play Game.”
- Choose the “Modded” option.
- In the search bar, type “Orange” to filter the server list.
- Make sure to check the boxes labeled “Show Full” and “Show Empty” to display all servers, regardless of their current player count.
- When you find the Orange server, add it to your favourites to easily access it in the future.
- Join the Orange server to start playing!
Alternatively, you can open the console by pressing F1 while in Rust and directly connect to the server by typing the following command:
Help Orange Grow
Join Orange and Earn Bitcoin